GFDx Hot-Start Taq DNA Polymerase
Lyophilization-compatible PCR polymerase and Taq antibody
Suitable for difficult, multiplex molecular tests that require fast amplification, while maintaining both high specificity and sensitivity.
GFDx Hot-Start Taq DNA Polymerase Key Performance Characteristics:
- Glycerol-free - convenient for lyophilization
- High concentration - ideal for assay development
- Sensitive - retains the same reproducible performance as with conventional formats
- Convenient - confers improved stability at ambient temperature
- Flexible - separate Taq, antibody and enzyme dilution buffer, for greater versatility
The high concentrated, glycerol-free solution is ideal for preparation of dried-down amplification mixtures, with high stability and convenience. This makes GFDx Hot-Start Taq DNA Polymerase ideal for diagnostic test development, pathogen detection, drug therapy efficacy, DNA target detection and gene expression analysis.