Customer may order on-line or you may fax, mail or email the purchase order. Please use the full product description, product catalog number, unit size, quantity required and include any special instructions (i.e. lot number). Packaging is subject to change without notice and must be confirmed at the time order is placed.
Prices and Terms
Prices are quoted in U.S. dollars. Pricing and information are subject to change without notice and must be verified at time of order.
For website orders:
- For products shipped with cold packs to U.S. addresses, the shopping cart will reflect the price per item and shipping and handling charges for all single carton shipments weighing less than 2 pounds. For a single carton weighing 2 pounds or more and/or multiple carton shipments, additional shipping charges will be added to the invoice. Customer will be notified of all additional charges.
- For products shipped with dry ice to U.S. addresses, the shopping cart will reflect the price per item and shipping and handling charges for all single carton shipments weighing less than 7 pounds. For a single carton weighing 7 pounds or more and/or multiple carton shipments, additional shipping charges will be added to the invoice. Customer will be notified of all additional charges.
- For products shipped to distributors, the shopping cart will reflect the price per item. Shipping and handling charges will be added to the invoice based on prices and terms in each specific agreement. Customer will be notified of all charges.
- For products shipped collect, the shopping cart will reflect a handling charge for single carton shipments. For multiple carton collect shipments, additional handling charges will be added to the invoice. Customer will be notified of all additional charges.
For non-website orders (fax, mail, email or phone):
Unless specified in an existing contract or agreement,
- in addition to the shipping charge, a handling fee of $25.00 will be charged per shipment and $15.00 per each additional carton shipped.
- products shipped with dry ice are subject to an additional charge:
- Domestic - $20.00
- International - $35.00 to $44.00 depending on the estimated number of days the package is in transit
Products are shipped FCA Saco, ME or Memphis, TN U.S.A. with freight prepaid and added to invoice with Meridian Life Science, Inc. reserving the right to choose shipment method. Confirming purchase orders should be clearly marked “Confirming”. The terms and conditions set forth here apply to all purchase orders received by Meridian Life Science, Inc. Any acceptance of the offer to sell contained herein is limited to acceptance of the terms contained herein. Any proposal for additional or different terms or any attempt by the customer to vary any of the terms in the customer’s acceptance by purchase order or otherwise, shall not operate as rejection of this offer to sell, it shall be deemed acceptance by the customer without those additional different terms.
Terms are strictly Net 30 days and all payments must be made in U.S. dollars. A 1.5% monthly late charge on account balances over 30 days will be added to your account. If collection of past due accounts requires attorney involvement, the customer will be responsible for all fees and court costs. Payment is accepted by the following methods, (please inquire for specific details):
- By check – the funds must be drawn on a U.S. bank and must be for the full amount. Deductions made for bank, clearance or exchange charges will not be accepted.
- All checks returned are subject to an additional charge of $40.00.
- Payments can be made directly via wire transfer and are subject to a bank charge that will be added to the invoice. VISA, MasterCard and American Express are also accepted.
Bulk Quotations and Contracts
Quantity discounts are available for individual bulk orders or annual contracts. Please call for more specific information.
Specification sheets or certificates of analysis are available on all products. Please call Customer Service Department or search for your product of interest. Any emailed or website viewed specification sheet or certificate of analysis is lot specific information. If this lot is not available at time of order, we will then provide you with the current lot.
Meridian Life Science, Inc. guarantees shipments to arrive in proper preserved condition at customer's first receiving point. Products damaged in transit will be replaced at no charge providing:
- Customer has notified shipping carrier of damages immediately upon receipt of shipment.
- Customer has reported damage to Meridian Life Science, Inc. by telephone within two business days following receipt of damaged shipment. Customer’s telephone report should include purchase order number, the Meridian Life Science, Inc. invoice number, catalog number, shipping date, and description of damage.
Conditions - Warranty and Limitation of Liability
September 25, 2009
All Meridian Life Science, Inc. products are warranted to meet specifications as stated on the Specification Sheet that ships with the product. Products not meeting such specifications and returned to Meridian Life Science, Inc. within 10 days of shipment will be replaced with like material or at Meridian Life Science, Inc.'s option the purchase price will be refunded. Replacement or refund will not be made for materials rendered defective due to improper storage, alteration, or storage beyond normal shelf life. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all products listed herein are supplied for research use only and should not be used for human therapeutic or diagnostic applications unless indicated as an Analyte Specific Reagent (ASR). The entire risk as to the performance of this product is assumed by customer. Seller shall not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages resulting from use of the product. Any implied warranties relating to the product, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular research use or other purpose, are disclaimed.
No returns will be accepted without prior approval from Meridian Life Science, Inc. in the form of an assigned Return Authorization Number. Unauthorized returns are not eligible for credit and are subject to be returned to the sender, freight collect. Meridian Life Science, Inc. must be notified by customer within ten (10) days of shipment of order. All shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee will be billed for any authorized returns, unless products were defective or shipped in error. No return of products will be authorized if product meets specifications prior to shipment.
Condition of Sale
Products are “For Research Use Only (RUO). Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures”, unless indicated as an “Analyte Specific Reagent (ASR)”. Products are not for resale to countries, person and entities currently under sanctions established by the United States Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control or to countries, persons and entities under trade ban by the United States Department of Commerce Office of Export Enforcement.
THE FOREGOING IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MERIDIAN LIFE SCIENCE, INC. BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURIES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE PRODUCTS.